SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i received my bluebird motor and the wiring harness i have had suggestions to get the det ecu but i have my SAFCII wouldn't that just destroy the purpose of the SAFCII and another question should i go through the trouble of taking the original wiring harness out and replacing it with the turbo harness is it really that hard too tune the SAFCII o yeah i am going too be running a set of 550CC injectors just in case i get the T28 turbo later..

Am i just asking stupid questions becouse no ones swap covers the wiring harness i dont want too send my ecu too JWT i just dont want to do that...

Thanks.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
you want to get an ECU set up for your program. I would not run just the stock ecu. Go with a ecu with a turbo program in it. Then you can fine tune it with the sfac. I have a Calium u13 program with a sfac.
Just with the sfac alone it still won't run right.

Correct me if I'am wrong

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
yes you def. want to get a DET ecu.

If you don't want to send it out to JWT at least consider Calum ecu.

your car will run like caca.....i also have JWT with SAFC hooked up & the SAFC is only to fine tune not for engine management, don't fall short on your investment you'll be pissed in the end if you do

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
u wont be able to run the de ecu/safc with 550 injectors..the safc can only compensate for %55 bigger injectors

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i should send a turbo ecu too calum and have him do his magic??
or can a save some money and send him my NA ECU and make it work???

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im going too take my stock wiring out and replace it with my BB wiring harness and get my ecu when i find one tuned by Calum and rock out a wideband A/F ratio and stop playing with myself and do **** right!!!!!

Thanks guys...

·
CAR SLÜT
1,622 Posts
Keep the stock wiring harness, everything just plugs straight in :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts