SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In response to the thread on the consult port.

I have also been looking into building the consult box to download ecu code from the stock ECUs. However, my hands are a little busy with decoding aftermarket programs to find important addresses within the programs.

I can now:
1) Reprogram aftermarket B13 ECU. Change injector values, MAF, ignition and fuel maps, rev limiter, speed limiter.

I am only one step away from being able to upgrade a completely stock ECU to a reprogrammable ECU.

I am currently looking at a aftermarket b14 ecu. the circuit and program within the eprom is slightly different than a b14, and i am still trying to decipher it. Hence I went on a chase to find a way to download stock b14 code.

And i dont have a stock b14 se-r around here that i can access easily.

Brands of aftermarket ECUs are withheld here. But we all know which brand of ECU it is.

calum and mauibluegride we should contact each other to see whats going on.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Hmm, sounds relly interesting. Would be nice to have a JWT alternative. Turn around time speaking that is.

Keep me updated on this, I still need an ecu for my b13 turbo project.

·
Just different!
189 Posts
nite-stalker said:
In response to the thread on the consult port.

I can now:
1) Reprogram aftermarket B13 ECU. Change injector values, MAF, ignition and fuel maps, rev limiter, speed limiter.

Are you going to share all the info?
I have one of those aftermarket ECU in my B13 and want to
play with it a little. I am very interested in this. If you want
you can e-mail me or pm me or whatever!!!

If i can help in anything let me know!
Thanks

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Nite-Stalker, if you can get me a device to pull the stock code through the consult port, i will do it on my mom's B14 se-r if you want.

brent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts