SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious and need some direction... my emmissions is due this month and i need to run my egr tube to my down pipe. i have a blue bird setup... if anyone is capable of fabricating a pipe for this, let me know. thanks bill
I have a 96 200sx se-r

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard of people running a pipe to the downpipe, because tapping into the blue bird manifold would be difficult. I am trying to remember where I read this, hopefully someone on the forum can help me out.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cool, cause i still have not heard anything. :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
im in the same boat as you (PA resident) my inspection is due next month and im completing a turbo project shortly. i was planning on throwin in a block off plate, if that doesnt work im leaving it NA for the inspection. Damn PA and their new inspection laws...

·
Super Advanced Newbie
280 Posts
Cool then. :) But also not so cool that you haven't heard anything after this long, or found out. :( Oh well. I read somewhere in this forum that Mike Kojoma said it would be best to do it on the downpipe rather on the manifold. I'll have to search again and post it up here (it wasn't Mike that said it, it was someone who SAID Mike said it... so no help there).

"It's all about the 'he-said she-said' BS!"

·
Super Advanced Newbie
280 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.