SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since when did we find out the NX2k's had bigger REAR brake rotors also? Im lost?

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
US NX's didn't come with them, but yeah, most parts houses can get them, they're 258mm and you can use them with the P10 rear calipers. Much easier than redrilling Maxima rotors.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
spnx said:
Make that "north american", Chris ;)

James
I said US.

Damn Canadians. :eek2:

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Oh, and ;)

C

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
chriscar said:
US NX's didn't come with them, but yeah, most parts houses can get them, they're 258mm and you can use them with the P19 rear calipers. Much easier than redrilling Maxima rotors.

C
p19? do you mean p10 as in the g20 chris? :confused:

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
P10 is correct.

keyboard > chriscar :squint:

C

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
The G20 calipers are much easier to buy than the Max. $83 for a loaded pair at Autozone.
Question, will the G20 caliper work with the larger rear NX rotors or do need the redrilled G20 rotors?

I know that the older maxima calipers work with the larger rear NX rotors, just unsure of the above combo...

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bjorn said:
are you serious? Haven't you ever bought rotors for the car and have to return them like 2 or 3 times?

That would be for the front AD22's. No Ive never had to return them because I know that I have to ask for X for a Nissan NX2K with ABS made in japan.

The Rear rotors are the same as the SE-R rotors stock according to Chriscar....

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
McCoy said:
Question, will the G20 caliper work with the larger rear NX rotors or do need the redrilled G20 rotors?
Yes, they'll work with the larger NX rotors.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Johnny wangwang said:
The Rear rotors are the same as the SE-R rotors stock according to Chriscar....
Correct, 'normal' NX rear rotors = SE-R rear rotors.

C

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.