SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it's a honda/acura meet but why not represent the sentra's lol.
so me and my crew are going to meet here. any one who might want to come hit me up. later.

Eibach Meet 2007

Hosted by StunnaBEN, Rodrez, and VtecVoodoo

When: Sunday May 20th

Where:

Eibach Springs, Inc.
264 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879

Time: Event starts at 10am. This year we plan on some different actions for the people parking inside though. We are going to have groups that will be rolling in in time slots. When you purchase your parking tickets, you will be assigned a number and group to come in with. Make sure you are there at your assigned time to ensure proper parking and entry.

Parking: Parking this year will be $5-$30 depending on which parkingspots you choose. We will alert everyone of when the tickets for parking will go on sale, that way everyone who wants a chance at a ticket for inside parking can get a fair chance to get one. If you dont get to get a ticket, DONT WORRY. Theres a TON of parking around the area of Eibach, and you will still get to be here. So dont let this stess you out. Theres going to be cars parked for blocks away.

Food: We will be giving away pizza again this year, just like always. We also plan on having a taco truck out there as well, so bring a couple of dollars in your pocket for some grub!

Vendors: Vendor info coming soon. All vendors who are interrested please send vtecvoodoo, myself, or rodrez a pm for more info.

Make sure and try to keep up with the list and thread to see whats going on. There will be many updates, and i cannot send everyone messages. Thank you.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
LoL I remember one year I went the cops towed this guys turbo civic as he was pulling out of the drive way lol. Some jack holes were racing around the street and thats what got the cops out and about. Then he saw the EG's fmic and it was game over. Had him pop his hood and broke out the ticket book.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha what a dumbass lol..
yea honda's and their racing lol.
last years was pretty cool.
but what sucks is that i got a parking ticket oh well.

·
300 Posts
The one at the front of civic was my cousins ae92 corolla with 4age silver top..that pix was from one meet i dont know when....heres the pix:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts