SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a good side profile pic of a 200sx lowered on Pro Kits? TIA.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
This is the only one I have right now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
NICE RIDES!!!!!!
Too bad they're not "Classics":D

·
Registered
765 Posts
classic is just a nice way of saying "antique" :p

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
"classic is just a nice way of saying "antique""

I'll race you to 120mph....oh, wait.

Okay then, I'll race you to 7,500rpm....oh, wait.

;)

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
Here is a crappy pic of Sportlines.

·
Registered
765 Posts
i like the way my Prokit's ride. It's sporty but not too bumpy or anything. Maybe i'm just used to it?

And what are you classic weirdos doing in our forum. Go back to your forum and talk about your crank windows and manual door locks :D :p

Also, for some weird reason, I was able to get my car up to 125mph once. I had to back down due to traffic but for some reason the limiter didn't kick in. I've only been able to get past the 109 governor about 2 or 3 times. But all the other attempts were blocked out at 109 :(

·
Registered
449 Posts
PlanoSER said:
And what are you classic weirdos doing in our forum. Go back to your forum and talk about your crank windows and manual door locks :D :p
Thats actually funny as hell!! :) but kinda not...
Ive actually gotten my car up to 120 many of times. It seems to get there alot easier and quicker if left in 3rd all the way to 7000, then 4th to top it out. Cause a while back I tried to top it in 5th and it bounced right at 108-110, which is wierd. But then in the very very top of 4th I usually hit 120 everytime. Oh well. We need have a good DFW meet, cause im always at work or get off late. Im thinking of comin out Saturday to the shop with Mike. But I gotta bolt all. Im on camps right now!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
PlanoSER said:
Also, for some weird reason, I was able to get my car up to 125mph once. I had to back down due to traffic but for some reason the limiter didn't kick in. I've only been able to get past the 109 governor about 2 or 3 times. But all the other attempts were blocked out at 109 :(

I may have manual cranks but I can sure do 132 with no probs.
:D

you meanie!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
SERprise In WV said:
"classic is just a nice way of saying "antique""

I'll race you to 120mph....oh, wait.

Okay then, I'll race you to 7,500rpm....oh, wait.

;)

I'm your huckleberry :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
**need ecu**

You can borrow mine!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts