·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys see this before? Check it out:

http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Cool, those guys seem to know their stuff pretty well. You see their 2.0 liter Golf in SCC last month?

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

[This message has been edited by 97 Black SER (edited 07-28-2001).]

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Um....the owner of that 200SX SE-R just started hanging out here. I've seen his posts in the last coupla' days, IIRC.

·
SE-R Nut-in-Training
161 Posts
What year Corrado? What parts? My girlfriends 90 G60 is dead, and we've been talking about parting it out. The supercharger itself is broken, but I believe the rest is OK.
Jason

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend has a 91 Corrado G60. He has a cold air intake, ISV rerouter valve, Techtonics downpipe 2 1/4", removed cat, and a Techtonics cat-back.

I raced him at the strip Friday night. Results? I pulled a 15.3 @ 89 and he pulled a 17.3 @ 79.
looks like he has some tuning to do.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
hey guys, i do say thank you for the compliments. yeah the owner, rich c, and i ahve been getting together since january and have been grinding out idesa for the sr20 community. recently i took out the motor to have a set of rods from cunnimgham and pistons from ross done. this means you can call eip and tell them you want rods and pistons for your motor and not have to send your internals out either. also we did a custom ss ringed copper head gasket. the same thickness as in their 800whp vr6. this head gasket has a zero failure rate. also i had a set of head studs done as well. all these things are available for the sr20de(t) community now.
if you guys/gals have any imput or advice that i should pass on e mail me anytime. i would love to help you out just as much as you would do for me.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jbanach77:

if you guys/gals have any imput or advice that i should pass on e mail me anytime. i would love to help you out just as much as you would do for me.

B]</font>

What I would do for you is give you all kinds of free stuff. As a fellow SR20 guy you could do the same for me.
SERious though I am glad to see you guys working with the SR20. I have been interested in your stuff since my brother bought his VR6 GTI. He wants to go turbo when he can afford it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
hey jbanach77,
i was wonderin what u did to make the throttle cable fit for the gti-r cause for mine its way to long...did u cut it from the inside? also is eip thinking bout making intercooler piping kits...i would be interested since i only have to make a little modification cause of a different intercooler...lastly what turbo setup did u go with...i want more power but not too sure if i should upgrade or change to a t3/t4

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
well guys i know if we do get peple interested enough to get sr20 items i can talk to rich and jj and they WILL cut deals. about 7 years ago i did a turbo sentra that ran 11.79. as far as the turbo goes i did a turbonetics 60-1 hi flow with a turbonetics deltagate. rich is running a similar 60-1 hi flow on his 800whp gti. rich did extensive flow chart research and designed it specifically for the motor. he wouldn't tell me trim sizes but it is a stage 5 ceramic ballbearing turbo. and let me tell you it is lag less!!!! for the intercooler piping yeah they did the kit on my car with the intercooler specifically for the 200sx without a/c though. if you guys do want them to offer just call them and ask. i will be more than willing for them to borrow my car, to get the measurements if they don't have them in their labtop, for the community. it it 2 inch into the ic and 2.5 out to the intake manifold. again if you guys have any ideas e mail me at
[email protected]
or you can call eip at 1 800 784 8100 ask for darryl and tell him jimmy with the 200sx sent you. and the throttle cable i shortened it at the throttle plate.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/nissanprojects.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts