SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my fearless project B13. I recently named the car White Devil because it's gave me hell. :rofl: I apologize it's not much to look at, but the car is really fun. The original US SR20 died on me the week I bought it (way back in 2003 or so). I figured it was going out at 150k though.

Big thanks to Rob (Toolapcfan) here for all his help on this car over the years. Rob is cool people.

I dropped in a UK Spec SR20DE I found from SOKO. Damn I miss those guys. Here's a pic from the old glory days.

Since my UK Spec SR20 died on me...I got a donor JDM SR20DE installed and running the past week. It runs pretty good. It could be my imagination, but I don't think it runs quite as well as my old UK Spec. That motor ran great and I still don't know why it failed on me. :confused:

Brokeback UK

Cleaning out the engine bay. OH NOES...where did my SR20 go? :D

The donor JDM stylee

Installed the JDM motor as well as a donor steering rack...removed A/C. I'll add more pics soon. I have more plans, but we'll see what my finances will afford. Bodywork and paint, Enkei RPF1s, harness bar, harness, camera mount, alignment, a new steering wheel and possibly a race seat.

Here's a couple of quick ghetto vids I took on my cellphone tonight. It's hard to hold a cellphone and shift. :rofl: Wheelspin owns me on these crappy all season tires.

Video of SERredline2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of SERredline1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pff what a ricer :rolleyes: Looks like she pulls hard;)
At least I'm not a fast and furious canyon drifter like you SoCal boi. :rofl: haha. JK. Thanks for all your help via IM over the past few weeks. :biggthump

·
Canyon_Boogie
6,667 Posts
At least I'm not a fast and furious canyon drifter like you SoCal boi. :rofl: haha. JK. Thanks for all your help via IM over the past few weeks. :biggthump
You have already seen proof of the FWD drifting skills so dont gimme that :rofl:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dang i have an jdm sr20de too, and yours seems like it hella pulls harder....nice tho...
I guess I should mention my other mods. :D

Hotshot intake, OBX header, OBX high flow cat, HKS Sport exhaust, ACT HDSS clutch kit, flywheel resurfaced and stepped, Progress coilovers, Progress rear sway, Progress LCA brace, Active Tuning RSTB, and a few weight removal and lightweight goodies. There might be a few more mods, but I just can't think of them right now. :biggthump

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts

Hotshot intake, OBX header, OBX high flow cat, HKS Sport exhaust, ACT HDSS clutch kit, flywheel resurfaced and stepped, Progress coilovers, Progress rear sway, Progress LCA brace, Active Tuning RSTB, and a few weight removal and lightweight goodies. There might be a few more mods, but I just can't think of them right now. :biggthump
It might not be much to look at, compared to say....Knuckles pimpin' red Classic, but it surely doesn't look bad.

On the other hand, your performance upgrades flat-out kick-ass. :biggthump

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It might not be much to look at, compared to say....Knuckles pimpin' red Classic, but it surely doesn't look bad.

On the other hand, your performance upgrades flat-out kick-ass. :biggthump
Thanks. Yeah it's definitely not much to look at right now, but at least it's not a rust bucket. Once I get some fresh paint/bodywork, wheels and detail the engine bay a little more it'll be looking much better.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Once I get some fresh paint/bodywork, wheels and detail the engine bay a little more it'll be looking much better.
Exactly what I was thinking, it ain't far off on the aesthetics.

And you prioritized correctly. Go before show everytime. :biggthump

·
92b13
473 Posts

oh i see...all i have is aem cold air, and an greddy one-a-be cat back exhaust....i dont no why in my video my car worked as if i had v-tech(ve)...but like an weak as v-tech tho...hahahah...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts