SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea so i put my emanage in today and it didnt think it would be a big deal but i was wrong.

here is the problem: with the emanage installed the car cant rev past 2500 as soon as it hits 2500 its like a rev limiter its odd. but if i disconnect emanage wires from the MAF signal wire and hook it strat back up it runs fine.

and the red light on the box gave me a code 11 witch is the airflow wire problem...

all the wires are in the right place, maf signal is the orange with silver dot right? i use the directions for the P10 sr20de. and i have the dip switches at 2,0,7...

i dont know what to do help me out...

thanks
jon

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
sounds like it is in limp mode, the same as if you unplug the MAF. Make sure that MAF wire is connected correctly. I'm sorry I don't know the wire colors, but you need to go back and start from scratch on that one connector, make sure you are using the right wire from the FSM.

·
just workin'
1,345 Posts
did you solder the connections?, if not re do it, something is not right, unless the maf is unplugged you probably have alot of resistance in the circuit, even if you did solder it you could have a cold solder joint, which also creates resistance, either way the code you got is telling you where to look, just look closely

·
retired
1,501 Posts
civicsRslow said:
yea so i put my emanage in today and it didnt think it would be a big deal but i was wrong.

here is the problem: with the emanage installed the car cant rev past 2500 as soon as it hits 2500 its like a rev limiter its odd. but if i disconnect emanage wires from the MAF signal wire and hook it strat back up it runs fine.

and the red light on the box gave me a code 11 witch is the airflow wire problem...

all the wires are in the right place, maf signal is the orange with silver dot right? i use the directions for the P10 sr20de. and i have the dip switches at 2,0,7...

i dont know what to do help me out...

thanks
jon
Double check to make sure your dont have the maf in and out wires crossed. What does it say in the e-manage software for maf voltage?

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the maf connection is good i know that. i even have it regrounded.

the in and out wires are right. green to the ecu side and white to the maf side.

hey witt what are you doing thursday night. if you dont mind i will stop by and you can help me out.

Jon

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
maybe im wrong but off the top of my head i think the dip switches are supposed to be 206

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Se-Rious92sentra said:
maybe im wrong but off the top of my head i think the dip switches are supposed to be 206
206 would set the maf to HW_7 i think thats the s14,s15 maf

Even then it shouldnt throw a code though :(

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
civicsRslow said:
the maf connection is good i know that. i even have it regrounded.

the in and out wires are right. green to the ecu side and white to the maf side.

hey witt what are you doing thursday night. if you dont mind i will stop by and you can help me out.

Jon
i have to check my scedule at work, hit me up on aim or whatever

·
Registered
157 Posts
207 is correct, the Maf wire is the orange/silver dot, the white emange wire is from the Maf to the emanage, the green is from the emanage to the ECU. Make sure all the dials on the blue box are zeroed. Also, be sure the Maf harness is fully plugged in with the wire clip around it. And make sure that your regrounding job was done correctly, ground both halves of the white Maf wire. Good luck.

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
91DE+T said:
207 is correct, the Maf wire is the orange/silver dot, the white emange wire is from the Maf to the emanage, the green is from the emanage to the ECU. Make sure all the dials on the blue box are zeroed. Also, be sure the Maf harness is fully plugged in with the wire clip around it. And make sure that your regrounding job was done correctly, ground both halves of the white Maf wire. Good luck.

done, done and done... i did all that i dont know what the hell is wrong with it.

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Se-Rious92sentra said:
if 206 is s14, What is z32 MAF????
2-0-1 would be a Z32 MAF, but this is not how you change the MAF, the only time you would set the e-manage to 2-0-1 is if your ECU is already programmed for a z32 maf and you want more resolution so you switch to a maxima maf.

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
Im sure this could help more then just me... wat are the settings to change from stock MAF settings to 300zx MAF

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Se-Rious92sentra said:
Im sure this could help more then just me... wat are the settings to change from stock MAF settings to 300zx MAF
rotary settings 2-0-7. There is a drop down box on the settings window in the support tool that allows you to change your maf. The z32 maf is HW_2, just select HW_2 click confrim and your done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts