SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 93 SE-R a couple weeks ago, and I see all of this emissions crap hanging over the exhaust manifold. So I'm wondering what do I have to do to get rid of this and make some room in there. Do I really need any of that stuff in there in the first place, in every picture I look at of other people's cars, none of it is in there and the one hose leading from the airbox to that stuff isnt even a part of any conical filters or cold air intake setups either. What should I do.

Josh
93 SE-R bone stock.......for now muahhahahah

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
eviljosh said:
I just got my 93 SE-R a couple weeks ago, and I see all of this emissions crap hanging over the exhaust manifold. So I'm wondering what do I have to do to get rid of this and make some room in there. Do I really need any of that stuff in there in the first place, in every picture I look at of other people's cars, none of it is in there and the one hose leading from the airbox to that stuff isnt even a part of any conical filters or cold air intake setups either. What should I do.

Josh
93 SE-R bone stock.......for now muahhahahah
i took it off on my car and it still ran the same plus it makes it look alot better. just take it off and cap evrything that needs to be caped.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
eviljosh said:
Where can I get the caps to cap all the stuff off?
any parts store. auto zone, pep boys etc.

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
so you just took out all your emissions stuff? And show me some close up pics of where you removed this stuff so Ican see all that you took out (I'm in the process of gutting and will take out anything)

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
SentraDragon said:
so you just took out all your emissions stuff? And show me some close up pics of where you removed this stuff so Ican see all that you took out (I'm in the process of gutting and will take out anything)
i can take pics but im not sure how to put them on the forum. i have a scanner if that helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts