SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a pretty boring topic but I was wondering if anyone has been able to pass the Mass. type emission with their (fwd)sr20de w/ a turbo; or with an sr20det.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Gtp219 said:
I know it's a pretty boring topic but I was wondering if anyone has been able to pass the Mass. type emission with their (fwd)sr20de w/ a turbo; or with an sr20det.

my brothers G20 was DEQ able with the SR20DET, you have to retain the EGR system , and the air injection if you had it , other than that with a good cat conv and everything set right , it should go through no problem , I am currently working on geting a customers S13 SR through in WA , but it has a miss at idle thats hindering it , but even with the miss, its only off by like .05% !! Even the new SR in the G20 , 450 HP + will be DEQ able if it had a Cat ... Thats for us NW guys , not sure on if you have a visual , we dont , so that could be an issue ...

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
my bros car passed with a jdm de turboed. no emission control just a new cat. passed with flying colors . well it was the ct emissions test.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts