SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides the usual motor mount inserts, does anybody currently use any other products from ES? i've just got the shifter bushing in and it made a drrrrastic difference in shifter feel. i'd buy it even if it were 50 dollars instead of 7.

anyways, i'm considering the rear sway bar bushing if they have it for my car.

are there anything else that you are using? how do you like it?

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
Limited Slip,

I've got ES's Hyperflex suspension bushing kit on my Classic. It really tightens up the whole ride. I love 'em.

The set includes: Front & rear control arm bushings, front & rear sway bar bushings, transmission shifter stabilizer bushings(for manual transmission only), and tie rod end boots.

I purchased my kit from Suspension Restoration Parts Co. in Modesto, CA for only $114. Quite a deal. Here's a link to their site: http://www.suspension.com/nissancars.htm

·
8,148 Posts
Limited Slip said:
besides the usual motor mount inserts, does anybody currently use any other products from ES? i've just got the shifter bushing in and it made a drrrrastic difference in shifter feel. i'd buy it even if it were 50 dollars instead of 7.

anyways, i'm considering the rear sway bar bushing if they have it for my car.

are there anything else that you are using? how do you like it?
I even use polyutherane condoms. Nothing in my car or wallet is rubber anymore. It makes my car a whole lot "stiffer" and easier to control in "tight" maneuvers. It does the same for my.........
I would recommend the Energy Suspension kit to anyone. I wish they made the small grommet bushings for various engine mounting points and the "sway bar bushing-looking-buishing" on the power steering pressure line.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
They make them for the steering rack too.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Tony next time we meet up drive mine it's got every ES bushing they make. You'll like it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
james vick said:
Tony next time we meet up drive mine it's got every ES bushing they make. You'll like it.
well your entire car is fixed up so there's no doubt that it will feel completely different from mine :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Tony, I need all those ES bushings too. Maybe we can get brian to give us a group buy discount hah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts