SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right!! All 4 Motor Mounts ALREADY PRESSED. No added labor here, just buy these, swap them out with your old ones (you can choose to keep or sell your old ones if you need to recover some cash or not).

This is all off a B13 but should fit B14 as well (please double check to make sure)

Asking $100 Shipped anywhere in the US

this includes all 4 stock motor mounts in excellent condition

(usually a $45 value used)

all ES inserts (already installed onto the stock motor mounts)

(about a $50 value for all 4 used)

a free Energy Suspension Shifter Bushing (about a $5 value used)

AND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!! (up to a $25 value to east coast, etc)

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been receiving a lot fo PMs for these.

First to show me the money gets them.

PayPal is to at3joserodnx AT hotmail DOT com

no credit cards. If you send a credit card payment I will deny it.

Thanks!!

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buyer is trying to back out.

Does anybody else want these?

Apparently he thought they were Porthanes.. but I have no idea how he thought that....

No BS!!! Im tired of dealing with flip flop buyers!!! So if you want them.. feel free to PayPal.. if you dont.. then you dont

Slow 96R, youre next in line if you so choose to take them. I have no worries in dealing with you. I know youre not a flake.

Let me know!

·
Registered
361 Posts
NX$paniard said:
Buyer is trying to back out.
Does anybody else want these?
Apparently he thought they were Porthanes.. but I have no idea how he thought that....
No BS!!! Im tired of dealing with flip flop buyers!!! So if you want them.. feel free to PayPal.. if you dont.. then you dont
Slow 96R, youre next in line if you so choose to take them. I have no worries in dealing with you. I know youre not a flake.
Let me know!
i got the brands mixed up, sorry. im no flake, check my feedback in the buyer/seller experience

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.