SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
gtir raw power
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me any suggestions on trouble shooting these fans. i changed the temp. sensor and the relay but the fans don't come on, even when the temp. goes up. the fans work i just can't figure this out. thanks""""""""

·
Registered
858 Posts
there are 3 or 4 fan relays one in the driver side compartment(under steering wheel). and two or three in relay box (engine compartment). then you also have 30 amp fusible link and fuses check all those out then if all fails,could also check fan motors but they usually don't go bad both at once.also check connections grounds etc.

·
gtir raw power
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only relay i didn't check is the one under the steering. is it the relay that says engine? i also dropped you a email.

·
Registered
858 Posts
man, I can't remember just woke up drinking coffee.let me know if you succeed.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I ran into the same problem, I just wired a switch and a remote thermostatic switch to it.........

·
Registered
858 Posts
DAmn my driver side fan motor is going bust.Any of you guys have a spare for sale?I'm tinking if I could use a flexlte thin fan and wire it up to the terminal. since or fans don't seem to have fan switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.