SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i floor my car in 1st it like dies out.......the motor cutts in and out...... but when i hit second its fine still a little sluggish but the motor doesnt cutt out like it does in first.......could it be a MAF??????
i put a new fuel filter
cleaned the JWT filter

what could be causing this????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked all my vacum hoses and it still does it....

when i cleaned my air filter last time is just used like a lube in a can and sprayed the filter......do u think it could have ****ed up the MAF????? and my filter isnt really "bolted down" either. could that have messed it up?????

any response would be helpful

·
Registered
92 Posts
when i floor my car in 1st it like dies out.......the motor cutts in and out...... but when i hit second its fine still a little sluggish but the motor doesnt cutt out like it does in first.......could it be a MAF??????
i put a new fuel filter
cleaned the JWT filter

We would like to help and put or colective heads together and help diganose your problem but you are being a bit vage. You floor your car in first?? motor cuts out how do you make it to second? what are you reveing to before you shift??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts