SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I cleaned and oiled my K&N Filter, my check engine light has been coming on. I haven't been able to cut it off or find the source of the problem. I redid everything to see if it was the sensor but it still came on. Anyone have any suggestions? Also what is a good exhaust for the 200? I was looking at the Stillen one but I am not sure which is quieter? Would appreciciate some help.

Thanks,
Serstillen

G

·
About the exhaust, Greddy Is the was to go if your not going turbo(only 2 1/4in diameter). I have it, it has a deep tone, not too ricy. I have heard the HKS supper dragger and i didnt like it at all. Sounded like a Honda. If you want a bad ass sounding car get the greddy sport exhaust. About the cheack engine does it stay on all the time, from start, while driving, ect.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
a friend of mine had this happen to his VR6. when he took in to be diagnosed, the tech told him that he used too much oil or didn't let the oil absorb enough. either way, the result was the same, he got oil in the intake manifold. i don't know what to do to fix it, though. sorry man.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Why don't you run a self diagnostic check and see what the MIL is? The instructions are somewhere on SE-R.net

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts