SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sup all. Tomorrow is the street night at Ennis. And its only $10 and its from like 7pm-2am. And its only street legal cars. And there is no tree, but only a flagger and you race whom ever you want to race. If its a grudge match or if someone is talkin ****. Im planning on goin out there with our car club. My 200SX SE-R, WRX, two Silvia, regular 240SX, Si, thats it for tomorrow. But it should be fun. Myabe u guys can come out...Mike, Tommy, Limited Slip, Plan SE-R.i forgot some of your names...Since Plano SE-R didnt stay long and Limited i didnt see much...But all come out if your in the DFW area!

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When ever we go its gonna close to 9 or 9:30. by the way its Friday nite if i never said, but you all should know. Its gonna be a whole lote faster than the timed the races, cause there really is no staging or anything. But yea, ill give u a call Mike and hey Tommy its Friday and be there if you like.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

S

·
0 Posts
they are legal street races??. Are they held on a race track or a street? Do they tech vehicles?? Can u post more info?
thx

·
Registered
596 Posts
It seems that some of the 1/4 and 1/8 mile tracks here have decided to open up for some bragging rights street racing. We get to use the track, but they don't time anything, they don't stage exactly, and I'm not entirely sure about tech.

It's something new they are trying to get people to race on the track instead of on the street. It's not free, but it's less expensive than their normal test and tune nights.

It'll be interesting to see how it works and how many people decide to come. Usually, they have these on nights when the track is not normally open, I thought.

Tommy

·
Registered
596 Posts
So, they won't be timing either, right? I'll be coming back from Austin tonight. What time are you all going to be there because I wouldn't be able to gte there until about 9 or 10pm.

Let me know.

Tommy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts