·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F-Max Stage I Kit has arrived:

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
I'm sure you had a HUGE smile on your face when everything started coming? I know I did! Congrats man, and take pics when it's on/in the car.

Corey

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Saaby--

GET OUT! You never mentioned this at all. Sneaky.

Bring it down, we'll have a geek-out, and do the install. I'm planning a geek-out for late-May, if you're interested.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SERprise In WV said:
Saaby--

GET OUT! You never mentioned this at all. Sneaky.

Bring it down, we'll have a geek-out, and do the install. I'm planning a geek-out for late-May, if you're interested.

I have to admit...I was a little sneaky about it. Its just I have been talking about going turbo off and on for the past 2 years and came so close many times...but didn't quite get there since something always came up that strained me financially. I just had to wait until the parts actually arrived at my door step to open my mouth again. Geek-out sounds great. Maybe we can do my flywheel and clutch. I am waiting on the ecu now. It will probably be 7 weeks before I get it.

-saaby

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Witt19 said:
what are the specs on the turbo?
The specs as recommended by Mike Kojima:

50 trim T04E compressor wheel in a .50 a/r housing, 76 trim T31 stage III turbine in a .63 a/r exhaust housing. He said it should top out at 330 whp. I can only boost to about 8-9 psi with stock maf and 370cc injectors. But that should make me grin big enough.

-saaby

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
James said:
All that is in ONE kit? WOW, so complete...
Everything except the redline tranny fluid, flywheel, and clutch setup.

-saaby

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Lovin' those welds on the IC! Congrats on the buy dude! Yet another turbo SR in Ohio! Hell yea! :)

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the comments. I must say, its really nice to see you guys have that same fire of excitement as me when it comes to this stuff.

-saaby

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Saaby--
Has your ECU been *physically* programmed yet? If not, then call JWT and have them program it for 370 injectors, bored MAF and 4-bar fuel pressure.

That will get you closer to 300whp and give you some headroom.

-GP-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts