SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Looking where i can buy clear spot lights that will go into the erebuni kit for the nx.

Im stuck with the crappy yellow ones in a place where there is no fog!!!

Any idea would be appreciated.

Cheers
Nexis

·
Registered
493 Posts
Not sure why no one is helping you. Search some older threads, I swear some guy had some fogs he got at Pep Boys he posted about. All you need is some large fog lights.

·
Registered
493 Posts
NX2000... search the thread. There are tons of pics out there of this body kit. Or go to Erebuni's website. Search for them on google.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
take a measurement of the holes and you will surely find what you need, no brainer, hella has a site, piaa has a site, apc has a site, surely you have an autoparts store or performance parts store that sells good aftermarket stuff. I don't have the kit, but thats how we found lights for a buddies kit that had holes for lights, we simply measured and made it work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i have been to every part store i can find, and them some.

All the lights have mounting brackets on them and will not fit into the recessed hole, al la the requirement. Someone has to make them!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Maybe you can modify the brackets? That might be the best thing, if you can find something that fits then just take the brackets off and figure out a way to mount them into the backside of the bumper.

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
113 Posts
one word: ebay

·
Registered
635 Posts
http://www.erebuni.net/ge/nissnx.htm

is it this one???

if it is, i think that'd look clean with white paint and tyhose clear lights ur talkin about, i dont care for the lemon yellow color either

·
Registered
635 Posts
PS, the pictures are from their site, i wish that was my car. lol....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.