SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put this site out there for everyone. I just saw this on a post in another forum.

Basically wrecked/damaged cars for VERY CHEAP prices.

For example,
2002 G20 for $4k, with not really too much damage.

www.erepairables.com for all the guys looking for DD/project cars who don't have a ton of money and can do body work/repairs yourself. (sounds like the definition of sr20forums.com) :)

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
FYI most states, the only way to go from salvage title to rebuilt, is through a certified rebuilder... ie body shop. So after you fix it yourself, if you want to get it titlted your gonna need to go through a body shop and they will want to rape you on charges.

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI most states, the only way to go from salvage title to rebuilt, is through a certified rebuilder... ie body shop. So after you fix it yourself, if you want to get it titlted your gonna need to go through a body shop and they will want to rape you on charges.
Unless you know someone, and I would think most people would know someone as they can get parts for wholesale prices for the repairs anyways.

As, I would do...

But thanks for the info!

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice find mirrortints!

It might come in very handy for my friends :)
Cool!

I saw this and figured there's no need in just not sharing it. This is like a dealer auction, of course you need a license to bid at dealer auctions, at least in this area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts