SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend down the street, linsey, has a 1993 Pearl G20. Automatic. she was having trouble with it idling rough. when she bought the car, she had me check it out for her because she knows i know 'enough'...anyway i drove it and it all looked good, the engine was clean, but i noticed it didn't have a front motor mount, it just had the U shaped bracked on the front of the engine, but it didn't have a mount inside. i was like 'eh, it's probably just different on the G20's..' she was having probs with a rough idle, i could never figure it out...yesterday she says, hey matt, i'm getting my g20 tuned up! and the guy says it needs a motor mount!!...i was like...damn...why the hell would her motor mount be missing in the first place?...hmm...

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hmmm... I believe that none of the automatic SR20s have the front (dogbone) motor mount. This has been documented several times on the main mailing list. I think that the mechanic is mistaken. I guess it could be different on the G20, but I don't think so.

Ben
'93 NX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts