SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you have an ES bushing set for the OE Front Sway Bar? I have looked all over for an OE sway bar size on the forum but have come up empty. I guess quote me on it. I also am considering just getting the progress front sway bar and replacing it all. So quote me on that too. I think it was $216.ish on your site? I have to decide. And if I replace the front I might just do the back too so quote me on buying them both.
Thanks Adam
:biggthump

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
The bushing kits from ES are $20 front, $36 rear. B13 right?
$216.75 each, add maybe $38 for shipping. of the bars

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crap. Okay then. Lets regroup, I don't really need to replace the entire bar. I have es bushings for the control arms and just ordered moog ball joints. Do you show the OE sway bar as 25.4 mm in diameter size? Reason I ask is, the es site has some but the bar size is needed. I want to keep es throughout.
Oh, I got my valve cover gasket in yesterday. Thanks

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't actually measured the oe bar yet. I had my local guy look it up when I got a oil filter the other day. I have to get my front bumper paint project done first. Don't want to start into too many things at once. I'll get back with you once I am able to get under the car and get a true number (measurement) and we can see what my options can be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts