SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i coulda posted this in the General area, but i saw a tumbleweed pass thru this area so i felt inclined to put it here. :D

does anybody have these on their ride? i've been thinkn' about gettin' them.
are they a PITA to install?
why don't the motor mount inserts work for the B14's?
are there any bad side effects from the upgrade? TIA

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Se-Racer said:
what did you mean by not working on the b14.
i say that cuz the ES website doesn't list the motor mounts as being for our B14s. i would imagine that the mounts would be identical for all SR20DE's, but i've been wrong b4!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Stiletto said:
i say that cuz the ES website doesn't list the motor mounts as being for our B14s. i would imagine that the mounts would be identical for all SR20DE's, but i've been wrong b4!
All 5-spd SR20DE-powered B13 and B14 cars have 4 identical engine mounts. There are differences in the P10, P11, B15, and auto-tranny'd SR20's (not sure what, to be specific).

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000 (with ES mounts)
1998 200SX SE-R (with ES mounts)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Stiletto said:
i coulda posted this in the General area, but i saw a tumbleweed pass thru this area so i felt inclined to put it here. :D
LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so, here's the retarded question:

why are the JWT mounts $250 and the ES only $37? is it cuz the JWT are solid? i feel like a newbie....:D

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Re: so, here's the retarded question:

Stiletto said:
why are the JWT mounts $250 and the ES only $37? is it cuz the JWT are solid? i feel like a newbie....:D
Yes... the JWT mounts are 4 solid mounts. $37 for all 4 ES inserts?!? Where did you get a deal like that? $37 sounds like the price for just the torque inserts (firewall mount and front crossmember mount).

--Andrew Phan

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Stiletto said:
not for all 4...sorry. but here's where i saw them the cheapest: Suspension.com. scroll half way down the page.
Yeah... I figured it was for just the torque inserts. I bought every single ES bushing set made for the B13 all at once from suspension.com, so I couldn't remember how much the mount inserts cost by themselves. :cool:

--ATP

G

·
RollcageSR20 said:

Yeah... I figured it was for just the torque inserts. I bought every single ES bushing set made for the B13 all at once from suspension.com, so I couldn't remember how much the mount inserts cost by themselves. :cool:

--ATP
how much was a package like that?

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
SDsr20de858 said:

how much was a package like that?
Nice sig! LOL!

I paid 135 one time and 138 another time for the full suspension bushing plus shifter bushing kit once for my nx2k and once for my first b13 ser..
Never did get the steering rack bushings.. and I did a motor swap a week ago tomorrow.. kinda wish I had put them in :(

david lau

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.