SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YUP! on Thanksgiving I was over at Rob's (SE-Rican) house helpin out with the ES mounts.

I've done mine before, so I can say I'm a pro at it. I almost forgot what a pain in the ass it was to put em in :D

But here are a few quick tips for those of you planning on getting them.

1. When putting the one in the dogbone mount, make sure you take out the metal piece thats in the middle of the insert...it will make squeezing the insert in the mount a lot easier. Also use something like dish soap to help get the mount in easier.

2. The rear one should be a piece of cake if your mount isnt BENT! The inserts fit in there pefrectly. Just drop down the cross member, and stick em in. Make sure you have a jack holding up the engine, that will help when trying to get the bolt back through the mount.

good luck everyone, and hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!!!

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
ES inserts are awesome! I am honestly very impressed with them. I still have to put my back one in because my mount was bent. The mount was not crtacked just the outer part of the mount was bent. I recomend these inserts to anybody who does not have them yet. I am sure alot of people will back me up . My car use to have wheel hop like a MOFO and now it is gone! :D Thanks alot Serban for helping me out! :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts