SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I think the track is officially closed for racing for the season...but im not 100% sure.

------------------
White
92 Nx2000
Cone intake, 19* timing, bosal performance muffler, 2.25" custom cat-back

G

·
0 Posts
the season is not closed the 13 and 14 is the fall nationals and you can race there. i am going to be there and i would like to see some other se-Rs.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
to race, you'll need a license and a helmet, and legs, arms, and eyes. a car would be good too
the fee last time i went was 20 bucks....

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoSER:
to race, you'll need a license and a helmet, and legs, arms, and eyes. a car would be good too
the fee last time i went was 20 bucks....

</font>
OK, if it is a Sunday then I think we can all meet up then. Actually you need a helmet, license and a long sleeve shirt. You cannot drive with a short sleeve shirt on.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
OK, if it is a Sunday then I think we can all meet up then. Actually you need a helmet, license and a long sleeve shirt. You cannot drive with a short sleeve shirt on.

</font>
That may well be true, but they are pretty lenient sometimes. I was definitely not wearing a long sleeved shirt, but that was during the dog days of August when it was hot as balls. i also hear they do underhood checks, but the 2 times i went, they didn't even pop the hood for tech inspection. ah well...

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
I may go if my car is back to its running condition, but I won't be racing.

</font>

what's wrong with your car?

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
You need a long pants not a long sleeve shirt. You also need a helmet (duh!) and either a NHRA license or a state certified license.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts