SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been working tirelessly to get this bluebird to work in a 96 200sx se and after alot of rewiring I think I have got everything important hooked up. The first time I went to crank it, I am almost positive it actually ran for just a few seconds, but now nothing it just cranks without starting. I checked to make sure it is getting spark, fuel and has normal compression from what I have seen on the forum. I seem to have all the vaccum lines hooked up and all that stuff but it would start. The gas that was in it, I was told was only a couple months old so I chaced it by adding some of the fuel saver stuff from discount and I also dumped in 5 gallons of premium and it only had maybe a gallon or more of the old crappy stuff in it. So what I'm wondering is, is there anything that I may have left unhooked or anything else that I could be over looking and still have all the basics working? Any help please.

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I had seen alot in other posts but I checked them, the return line hooked up to the fpr and the feed goes into the passenger side of the fuel rail. Right

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also I haven't figured out the wiring under the air filter box, does anyone know what those wires are, would it keep it from running?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts