SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be out of town this weekend, but everyone needs to be on their best behavior. I'll check the forum at Ben's house, so don't try anything.
I'll make Brain a deputy for this weekend so you guys won't get out of hand. Have fun.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, that's it. BEn and Jason are banned from the forum this weekend. I meant Brian is the deputy. Watch it Ben, Kevin and I might get on the wrong interstate and take 65 south and head to Florida.

G

·
0 Posts
Yo yO yO wHaTuP YoU fRiGGiN NiSSan bItChes?! yA'Ll mUSt hAvE sMaLl diCKs anD **** 4 PuTTiN arOuNd iN SLoW aSS se-rZ! jUsT LiKe mY nAmE StAteZ, HoNdUhzRULE!!!

--------
89 VX hAtCh
GrEddY pOwEr ExTrEmE, wInGz WeSt BoDy kIt, 20" wHeeLz

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Hey! Who waz, er, I mean, was that?

G

·
0 Posts
Do we really want this to turn into a club Si type UBB?
I like the UBB at club Si and all but I can go there for that stuff.

MarC SE-R

Hondah RulZ
BTW my wife has a 99 Si

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
is this some kind of joke? wtf. ok, ok, ok novtecser leaves me in charge this weekend unknowingly, and then mocks me by calling me brain, and at the same time someone comes on here screwing around (unless it was one of you jackasses) man, my kinda weekend

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brain, err Brian, I misspelled your name on accident. I wasn't mocking you. It looks like everyone was on their best behavior, so no one is banned.
I guess I'm letting all this power get to me.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I know you were not mocking me. just a little nudge in the ribs, thats all, no offense taken. 9 out of 10 people misspell it anyways.

G

·
0 Posts
LOL. I never even cought that till now. When Jacen put "Can I be Pinky?" I was like WTF.

MarC
a little slow

G

·
0 Posts
No I have watched it and think its pretty funny but it jost dident register.

MarC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts