SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Ryan and I'm from Connecticut. I bought my 97 SE-R about two months ago. It's got about 40k on it right now. Right now its bone stock. I'm getting my custom 2.5" catback exhaust with a dynamax muffler and a 4" tip put on January 5th. My hotshot header will be in this week. I've got Unorthodox racing pulleys coming for christmas. I'm also planning the Jim Wolf ECU and a nitrous system in the spring. I'm not sure what shot yet. My hotshot CAI should be in the mail soon if everyone pays up who is in on this group deal. Anyways just wondering what you guys have done to your cars and what you have planned?

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
GET THEM CAMS!....THEM S3 JIM WOLF CAMS!...
THESE ARE THE TRUTH!........REMEMBER!......CAMS MAN!

Nigel

95/G20t/auto
STILLEN HEADERS,INTAKE,JWT ECU,S3 CAMS, GREDDY/TRUST EXHAUST, REPAINTED ALL BLACK, 99 STOCK 15INCH RIMS....THESE MODS ARE THE TRUTH!

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
if i could only have 1 hp mod (for the price), it would definitely be the cams. everything else is just iceing on the cake.
they made a bigger improvement than all the other mods combined. trust me!

97 se-r w/ a long list of stuff

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoops. Chill guys I wouldn't forget about the cams. I'm going to be ordering the S4's sometime in the spring. My friend Mark is running them now. They pull pretty hard around 7000 rpms.

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Ryan and I'm from Connecticut. I bought my 97 SE-R about two months ago. It's got about 40k on it right now. Right now its bone stock. I'm getting my custom 2.5" catback exhaust with a dynamax muffler and a 4" tip put on January 5th. My hotshot header will be in this week. I've got Unorthodox racing pulleys coming for christmas. I'm also planning the Jim Wolf ECU and a nitrous system in the spring. I'm not sure what shot yet. My hotshot CAI should be in the mail soon if everyone pays up who is in on this group deal. Anyways just wondering what you guys have done to your cars and what you have planned?</font>
Hi Ryan, my name is Jay and I'm from Conn. too. I like long walks on the beach, young men in black 2dr sport compacts, and rainbow stickers. LOL

Yuk! NOT!

Why you bothering with piddly bolt on's GET BOOST!

Ryan, IMO go with the 50shot first. Then if you want to go 100shot you can just send the ECU back to wolf and have it redone for a $100. For the 100 shot you need larger injectors which are another $300-$400.

The 50 is a lot of fun, I think you will have a ball with it. If you think Marks car pulls wait till you get your's all set up. He car is beat with a capital B.

See you on the pike!

G

·
Hey Ryan,
Does your friend mike have a black 96 ser?

I'm from Wisconsin and was trying to sell my 97 ser a while ago and a guy, Mark M from CT called me about it.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jay. Thanks for the info about the injectors. I knew I'd need them for the 100, just wasn't sure how much they'd cost. To answer your question 97ser, yes Mark is my buddy with the 96. Yes he's the guy that called you about your car. I speak for him when I say we are trying to get that car to Connecticut. It looks sweet and my girl his girl and both of us love the color. Mark is considering selling his SE-R to his girlfriend and buying your blue SE-R. I'm sure you'll be hearing from Marky again soon. Later
Ryan

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jay, I was wondering why you always say Marks car is beat? Is it because of the accidents? Or just because of the CONSTANT beating?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am also from CT. A nice city called Stamford. Anybody in the area or close by look me up. Not too many Nissan guys this way....

Peter
97 200SX SER
www.geocities.com/nyceser

[This message has been edited by NyceP26 (edited 12-28-2000).]

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

[This message has been edited by 97 Black SER (edited 12-30-2000).]

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, nice to meet ya. Shoot me an im sometime. My name is Stea1th727. The L is a one. ttyl
Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts