SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was meaning anyone living up here :D but that sounds cool didnt know boeing allowed that sorta thing hmm. Need someone local to show me how to advance my timing since I never done this thing before oh would need a timing light too :eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
loosen the bolts, and turn it :D hehe...j/p don't do that.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
LOL, NismoB13 what's your name?
Youreviltwin is your probly closest to Justin or Nollan. try www.nwnismo.com for justin
or you can also try www.northwestnissans.com but most of those are 240 guys...

·
VE powered
556 Posts
y0ureviltwin said:
Need someone local to show me how to advance my timing since I never done this thing before oh would need a timing light too :eek:
Show up at the autocross on Sunday ready to run and I'll be happy adjust your timing for you. The deal, though, is that you have to run! I plan on arriving at around 11:30am for the afternoon session.

Steve

·
Registered
288 Posts
Brian, you know me, I'm Jake, I used to have a det b13..that white one..the one that got jacked :( now I'm just screwing around with my s13 Until I decide to drop something in it or get a different car.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
NismoB13SE-R said:
Brian, you know me, I'm Jake, I used to have a det b13..that white one..the one that got jacked :( now I'm just screwing around with my s13 Until I decide to drop something in it or get a different car.

Oh, cool, i had a feelin it was you, i just completely forgot about the other classic you had..the red one...your sig confused me, i thought the lineup was in order..lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
autoxer7 said:
Show up at the autocross on Sunday ready to run and I'll be happy adjust your timing for you. The deal, though, is that you have to run! I plan on arriving at around 11:30am for the afternoon session.

Steve
Umm I cant afford to autocross not to mention drive in one, im only good in a straight line :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
BlkB14 said:
Oh, cool, i had a feelin it was you, i just completely forgot about the other classic you had..the red one...your sig confused me, i thought the lineup was in order..lol

Differnt b13..that one was 4 years ago :D hehe...the charcoal one was last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts