SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys i bought Honest Bob(Ben's) 92; White SE-R because i totaled my red one back in July... So as a replacment Im putting my pretty modded JDM SR20 and swapping it in there... should be a beast check out my progress so far for only owning the car for two days!

http://photobucket.com/albums/b384/james_se-r/Evolution of the Beast/

its shall be finished by the weekend... that is with the Jdm motor installed... let me know what you think!

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
Nice ride..Glad to see Mo. reppin we dont have alot of cars on here like Fla or NY.

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay... motor is out... will have pics post tomorrow or Saturday.. i intend to have the JDM motor atlest bolted in place by sautrday night, since i still have to pull the motor and because i wont have to time work on them tomorrow... so we will see... take it easy guys wish me luck...

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay guys im right no schedule so far... the JDM is bolted in place and most of it is wired up... just a few more things to do... but it wont stop raining... so hopefully tomorrow ill be able to hear this beast once again... wish me luck guys... Ill post pictures tomorrow also... take it easy

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OKay as of Sunday night shes been runnin... runs strong and clean... now i need to put my exhuast on cause free flowing header with restriciting exhuast just isn't working... ill post pics soon... sorry guys just been busy. take it easy!

·
SHIFT_2.0
590 Posts
hey man whats up, i see ur from KC. good luck on ur SE-R .. it alredy look better then mine . haha. like magoo sed! even tho u on the MO, side , keep reppin' the b13 Classics in the mid west !! haha

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay guys i added a couple pics of the Swap and the Cars... you of course you can see the 3 B13's and the B14... lol... thats right we've done all these swaps on gravel without a garage... but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do right.... Let us know what you think of the Nissan Family we've began to bulid! have a good one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts