SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone... i jsut installed my stromung cat back today but i ran into a bit of a clearance problem with some suspension part right before the back tires... i attachted a pic... i just wanted to know if anyone had this or knows what i can do to fix it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
is yours a bolt on or custom?

Froz3n00 said:
Hey whats up everyone... i jsut installed my stromung cat back today but i ran into a bit of a clearance problem with some suspension part right before the back tires... i attachted a pic... i just wanted to know if anyone had this or knows what i can do to fix it.

[B

if your cat back is a bolt on. it was designed for the car at standard hight. do you have your ride dropped? You'll most likely have to have it modified at a muffler shop. :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
your cat back is a bolt on i bet. if it is, it was designed for your car with your ride at stock level. i bet you have a drop kit on your ride. if thats the case. you have two choices.
1) take your cat-back, back for a refund and have a custom one made or take it to a muffler shop and have it cut and re-routed. :(

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im fairly sure the place the piping is rubbing against wouldnt have anything to do with the height of the car... its on the side of the piping

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it bangs against that metal piece to the left of the piping... i think its part of something that connects the rear beam to the body, but i could be wrong?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ bump ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts