SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats up im getting to ready to do the exaust pipping on my 95 200sx se-r and ive looked at it 100 times and i was wondering if it is safe to run the exuast pipe onder the gas tank?? i mean stock as most of you know runs right next to it on the passanger side..its just so bent lol i wass get it as straight as i can and the only way is to run it at an angle from the cat back then under the gas tank and under rear axel to the passanger coner of the rear bumper.....any ideas or pics of things other people have done?? any imput would be awsome thanx dudes

·
Registered
370 Posts
i wouldnt be so sure about this but i dont think the gains would be that massive in doing this anyway

·
Registered
370 Posts
could work then i dint see that thread lol and it dosent look that close to the tank so i would think it would be ok

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that my friend was awsome lol you rock jgg8891 lol i was sure it would be ok i mean it may not make much more power but it has to be better then that maze nissan calls an exaust lol once agian man thanx for the post

·
Drivin' my life away. . .
409 Posts
On a B14, you will be under the axle beam. If you ever try to jack up the car or put it on a lift, the beam will hang up on the exhaust pipe. This may also happen on extreme cornering when one side of the body lifts up. The pics show a B13 with IRS and no axle.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i went with close to stock but with 2" pipe not that little junk haha is the thing behind the car another muffler? or resonator of some sort?? any gains from getting id of it?

·
Registered
370 Posts
not many gains to be made by getting rid mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.