SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..This is a one of a kind Ball Cap, if you see someone with it they probably stole mine :) at any rate.. these are pretty sharp looking. They are a black Fitted hat (you must know your size.. i.e. 7 1/4, etc) the embroidery is high quality and well done. see for yourself in the pics

Purchased individually they are $25 shipped
If we can get at least 12 they will be $20 Shipped

They are available in any size and once all the orders are in, it will take about 2 weeks to have them made and shipped out. If this works out I may have t-shirts or different merchandise made also... The shop that makes these is very professional and customer satisfaction oriented..

Payments will be via PayPal and MO for simplicity.

Let me know what Y'all think...

BACK:

FRONT:

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
the hats dont look bad, ill think about it dont really wear hats. but definately a thumbs up for fitted hats, they are my fav, all my hats are flexfit or fitted.

on second thought, if you get 11 more, people ill make number 12.

garrett turbos OWN. plus i really like the logo on the back.

·
Banned
979 Posts
im down for 1.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That puts us right at half way if we could get 6 more thatll guarantee the price @ $20 shipped... would it be double-posting if i linked this in the turbo forum...cuz i think turbo people may not be seeing this...

*EDIT* My bad Jonathan said he'd be number 12----so 5 more orders....

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a few more interested parties!!! We're getting really close to 12, if we can get a few more (2-3) these will be had for $20 shipped..... I will be making a few trips to SoCal between now and May, so this would be the opportune time to get in on this for timely completion..Thanks to all of those who have replied and shown interest thus far

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'll throw in...bald guys can't have enough hats.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Awesome!!!! If we can get 2 more interested, we can lock in the price of $20 shipped guaranteed and I can have them ready shipped and delivered well before summer, hell maybe even in time for the SERCA convention in SoCal... 2 or more orders are welcome!!!
c'mon guys so close...

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
jose, you can count me in for sure on this, ill take one.

cmon guys.. you know you want one!!

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Jonathan!!! just need 2 more people interested, then I can gather sizes and collect funds to place the order.....I hope we can get enough .. its a pretty sharp lookin hat...I have 2..LOL

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
OUTSTANDING!!! I can start getting everyones sizes and after I have sizes I can begin to collect funds.. then around the 2nd week of March, I will have them made up and possibly shipped out the following week. here's the interested party list so far:

***muleman- 3 hats-[7-1/8]
*honkeybizkit- 1 hat-[7-1/4]
*JDM_2ner- 1 hat-[7-1/4]
**Nismo Driver- 2 hats-[7-3/4]&[7-1/2]
*Cjburn- 1hat- [7-1/2]
*willi93ser- 1 hat- [7-3/8]
*AG>SR- 1 hat- [7-1/2]
*wes -1 hat- [7-3/8]
*KrackMnkysNick -1 hat- [7-3/8]
*neonphire8604- 1 hat- [7-1/8]
*se_nismo- 1 hat- [7-1/4]
*tgvince- 1 hat- [7-3/4]
**nismo91- 2 hats- [6-3/4]
*johnand- [7-1/8]

(*)-denotes payment received(deadline will be March 3rd)

>>>>>>those on the list feel free to send Payment and/or size if you havent done so already... Thanks guys this is going good!

IF SENDING PAYMENT BY PAYPAL- NO CREDIT CARDS!!!!! please

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.........DONE!!!!!!!!.........I will send you the $$$ with the the other stuff tomorrow.........damn I forgot what size I wear........I'll pm you the size..........later

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Outstanding!! we got 12 interested parties..

I NEED EVERYONE ON THE ABOVE LIST TO eMail/PM me YOUR HAT SIZE as soon as you can, to expedite this order as planned. Thanks!! I will PM you all individually if I dont hear from anyone soon. Thanks!!

BTW: more people can still get in on this if interested, but get in as soon as you can so your order will be placed with the first batch.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PMs sent!!!!! sorry Im anxious...LOL anyhow the sooner everyone gets back to me the sooner the ball will roll.. A MILLION THANKS to everyone participating so far!!

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this question has come up a few times.. so grab the tape measure and go to this link..

http://www.qualityhats.com/stetson1.htm

its pretty accurate it sized me up good..also things to keep in mind..its better to get the hat a little big incase you have longer hair at one part of the year whatever..
for example. my head is 22" and some change so i can wear a 7 1/8 yes it fits, but i prefer to wear a 7 1/4 because it is pretty comfortable and not too tight on my head~just something to think about for when u measure your melon.. hope this helps you guys!!!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.