SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
gOfasTpApi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need some experienced input on this deal. I found a couple on e-bay. I know it will make a difference but is the quality good? Currently i have a stock flywheel and a 3 year old ACT clutch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Exedy is pretty good but that f1 stuff from ebay is junk like xtd. Ebay likes to have combos with one good product "exedy clutch" and a bad product " F1 flywheel." Just my opinion.

·
gOfasTpApi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really no probelms even after high miles. how's the set up feel? I drive in traffic, so i'm concerned about how hard the clutch will grab.

·
91 Classic.
427 Posts
It was no problem that the clutch grabbed, never slipped. It was just really hard, so if u drive in traffic alot, I wouldn't recommend that pressure plate.

·
supersaloon
1,121 Posts
hey if your in l.a And want the f1 flywheel or clutch let me know. I know the guy who sells them on ebay. and hes local to me. I went today to go look at the flywheel f1. Im going to purchase it on monday. he said its a 11lb flywheel

·
gOfasTpApi
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what did you think about the flywheel, did u buy it? will it make you clutch really hard. I wanted to do this next week let me know how it works out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.