SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had problems buying from RUTH'LESS 200sx? i sent him a m/o a week and half ago. he told me he got it last wed. so i asked him if he could send me a tracking #. i have sent him multiple pms with no response. one while he was online browsing the forum. i dont want ot accuse him of ripping me off just yet, im hoping that he is just lazy, and hasn't shipped it out. so if anyone can chime in and back this guy up, or let me know that he is a scam artist, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys crazyj you will receive your manifold I have no intentions of ripping you off please realize that the address you gave only allows me to shipp one way and that is via USPS.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments guys crazyj you will receive your manifold I have no intentions of ripping you off please realize that the address you gave only allows me to shipp one way and that is via USPS.
thanks i wasnt trying to come off the wrong way, just got a little concerned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.