SR20 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a turnkey notchtop sr swap about 4 months ago and have since installed arp head studs, head gasket, nismo 740cc injectors, z32 maf, walbro 255lph pump, and a few other goodies. We finally got the motor to run last week but noticed it was running extraordinarily rich at idle(8.0/1-9.0/1). We tried adjusting some things is Nistune (obviously already adjusted for the new injectors and z32 maf) but couldn’t get it to run leaner so we took it for a drive anyways. Cruising, it runs around 11.0/1 but when i give it anywhere above half throttle, it goes extremely lean and stops firing until i let off. I’ve tried adjusting my load scaling and fuel as well as injector latency. It also has a slight misfire at idle and sometime when giving quarter throttle while driving it has a massive misfire where it sound like a machine gun. About to change the fouled spark plugs with iridium ngk’ but want to fix the rich condition before that so i don’t foul these expensive plugs. Any thoughts on what to do to fix it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts