SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. hey guys, I've something for you, if you're interested:

actually the picture already says everything, or?

how to mount : it's fastened either by screws or you can prime it completely.

If some of you're interested: it's ~60€ (1€~1$) a pair plus shipping. if a larger number accumulates, it could become also still cheaper.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I like em.:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll buy em........

Mike

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Can you get us the NX headlights in the pictures, ours here in th states don't look like that...

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
me me me

I want a pair to, Im in Australia how much you reakon that'll cost me and can you ship them to Aussie land as i would really love to have a pair... Let me know
cheers

·
8,148 Posts
Re: me me me

femhondkila said:
I want a pair to, Im in Australia how much you reakon that'll cost me and can you ship them to Aussie land as i would really love to have a pair... Let me know
cheers
Too bad you missed out on the clear turnsignal deal we had going on. Hello to my people down under!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Me and Koshi (excuse my KY english) were talkin about the headlights... he didn't realize that there was a difference between the US and overseas ones - are we all in agreement that what is in that picture looks differnt than the US headlights? They look to have orange in the very corners and seem more clear/silvery to me...

Chris

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do the non usdm headlights use a H4 bulb? I thought i read somewhere they have a more chrome backround and use a H4 bulb.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now I'm little confused: haven't you a H4 in the main headlight??

and we've a parking light-bulb in it, too ... :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
we have a parking light bulb but it is clear... our whole headlight is clear - it looks as if there is orange spots in your headlight in the corners...

one of mine is broken and I'd love a set of new cool ones...

Chris

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Our main headlight bulb is 9004 and i believe our fog light bulbs are h3's. If that helps at all. But, im down for a pair of the eyebrows.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:cool: ok, we'll do it this way:
1. i try getting a paypal-account,
2. set up a dead-line 'till you all could send your money

this is for u us-boys:
3. send ONE packet to the us to one of you. this is cheaper for you all. this person'll send the smaler packages to the others.
before you send your money, i'll check the shipping costs i'll have to pay. i divide this amount so each of you has to pay a small piece. should i use UPS?
-> what should we do with the postal costs in the us?

i'd prefer this way also with the other countries (e.g. australia)

any different suggestions :confused: :confused:

·
8,148 Posts
Here is an example of two designs I did on clear GTS headlight covers a few years back. I am sure Koschi's design are going to be 10X better!

·
8,148 Posts
Koschi said:
:cool: ok, we'll do it this way:
1. i try getting a paypal-account,
2. set up a dead-line 'till you all could send your money

this is for u us-boys:
3. send ONE packet to the us to one of you. this is cheaper for you all. this person'll send the smaler packages to the others.
before you send your money, i'll check the shipping costs i'll have to pay. i divide this amount so each of you has to pay a small piece. should i use UPS?
-> what should we do with the postal costs in the us?

i'd prefer this way also with the other countries (e.g. australia)

any different suggestions :confused: :confused:
That sounds right to me. I would love to see a set of these bodycolored!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Happen to be able to get pricing on your headlights over there????

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@ MauiBlueGride: you want our headlights because we use H4's??

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
that and they look different... could you at least see what kinda price you can get, doesn't have to be new, a junk yard set would be cool.

Thnx
Chris

1 - 20 of 102 Posts