SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why all these F body guys starting coming over here and starting crap. Hopefully one of our members didn't go over to their board and talk ****. This is not Club Si. The good thing about this Forum, is there is little confrontation here. Lets keep it that way please. All the F body people have been banned, or don't have rights to respond or post. Let the topics die please.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

G

·
Hope I'm not banned. I did come over from the f-body board though. Some people are just ignorant and don't know how to make a good point with valid facts. As in the other thread, I apologize on behalf of the true enthusiasts @ camaroz28.com. Thank you for not giving them any more bait.

Chris

------------------
Blaming guns for murders is like blaming spoons for fat people.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I don't know why all these F body guys starting coming over here and starting crap.
Hopefully one of our members didn't go over to their board and talk ****. This is not
Club Si. The good thing about this Forum, is there is little confrontation here. Lets keep
it that way please. All the F body people have been banned, or don't have rights to
respond or post. Let the topics die please.</font>
Thank you.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now look at it. I posted. No other words are needed. Anything else will just make them come back. All of them have been banned.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
But.. but.. I was gonna... wait... uhh...

Just kidding Eric.

------------------
David De Anda
Turbo Sentra SE
HTA Drag Squad

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eric96ser:
Now look at it. I posted. No other words are needed. Anything else will just make them come back. All of them have been banned.</font>
Threxx?! Whoa... man, thats some freaky shiznit... I ... I never knew

-67 Camaro

·
Registered
858 Posts
they just hate getting beat by a sentra. hahaha or a super duper 200 SX

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Fellow F-body and SR20 guys;

(I posted this in another thread, but thought it would be more appropo here. Sorry for the double-post...)

I began posting over on the Z/28 Forum, just trying to show that we're all (Nissan and F-body) basically car nuts who enjoy these things for the same reasons.

Both sides got a little out of whack yesterday (me included), and I think that the only way to knock down the misconceptions both sides have about the other is by straight-up, levelheaded communication. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe not.

As somebody who has owned/raced both platforms, I see both sides and understand both pretty well.

When you get to the bottom of it, we are all just car nuts who choose different ways of doing the same things. We both like our cars to do the same things, and like learning about them/sharing what we've done with others. Ours has a X badge on it, and theirs has a Y badge.

Big deal.

The more we can knock down these fences here in the Forums, the better we can all get along when at the track. Instead of us on one side and them on the other...wouldn't it be nice to be all mixed in together, learning/admiring about each other's cars? I think so.

Maybe I'm crazy. Cars are cars.

Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts