SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy guys I need a replacement BOX Flex Hose for my F-MAX kit. Has anyone succesfully found a replacement without calling Turbonetics? Maybe at Home Depot or something?

Thanks.

·
fabricator
841 Posts
If you have the Type-R, there is some black shop-vac hose at home depot that is the right size. Hasn't melted yet on jeff's car. If you want quality stuff, look around at mcmaster.com

andris

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Calum and Andris. I printed out Thomas Reynolds part number, I'll stop by my Napa later today and look at that radiator hose piece.

Andris, hows the turbo car coming along? Will you and Jeff be racing at this years Convention? What about SRX? Look forward to seeing you guys!

Oh and thank Jeff for me on hooking up the knock sensor!

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
I used that clear silicone reinforced hose that you find in hardware stores, it was a 1.25" ID hose, fit well.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Cody's website is www.lovefab.com if you want to see what he makes for Honda cars. He has been in a back order state for months cause honda guys just keep ordering them non-stop.

brent

·
Registered
267 Posts
cnynracer1 said:
HEy guys I need a replacement BOX Flex Hose for my F-MAX kit. Has anyone succesfully found a replacement without calling Turbonetics? Maybe at Home Depot or something?

Thanks.
Hey man,

There is a local hose shop here in Tampa, FL called Amazon Hose and Rubber. The stuff is called "Flexhaust". It is exactly what F-MAX uses. The Type R uses 2" ID and the Type S uses 1.25" ID. Look up there number on the internet and see if they will ship you some. If not, I can pick some up for you and ship it out.

Peace,

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
cnynracer1 said:
Thanks Calum and Andris. I printed out Thomas Reynolds part number, I'll stop by my Napa later today and look at that radiator hose piece.
Noooo!!! That piece sucked. I took it off my car and burned it. I found the EXACT same BOV hose FMAX supplied not 10 miles from my house. It's cheap too!

Let me know, I can buy some and ship it to you Frank. (sorry I missed you on AIM last night)

Thomas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts