SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey can someone with a F-Max kit scan in the intructions and post them on here? I would appriciate it!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
Hey can someone with a F-Max kit scan in the intructions and post them on here? I would appriciate it!

</font>

Bwa hahahaah!
You would have to see them to understand what I mean!
here are the Fmax instructions:
Install ECU.
Install fuel pump.
Install Injectors/fuel rail
Install manifold, turbo, wategate, exhaust.
Install IC and piping.

there ya go. That is what the instructions that came with the FMAX stage 2 kit looked like. there was a little diagram that showed how to install the cobra maf, and there was a little thing about how to clip the injector wiring harness to make it fit, short of that, nothing.
IT really is plug and play though,just unbolt your old stuff and pu the new on. use factory torqe specs and when those are not available, use common sense.
Good luck.

------------------
David Lau <[email protected]>
Stop Fast, corner better B13 SER in Vancouver, WA

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that sucks that they don't break down the oil and coolant system for you. Does anyone know a good shop in North or South NJ or Eastern PA to get my block drilled and taped?

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by david:
They don't tell you like where to tap the oil return or the coolant lines? odd.</font>
Where to drill for the oil line is easy, you should all be able too see a flat spot on the front of your block that is a little larger than a quarter.
There are no coolant lines going into or out of the t304e on the fmax stage 2 kit.

------------------
David Lau <[email protected]>
Stop Fast, corner better B13 SER in Vancouver, WA

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
they probably figure that if you are going to be installing a $5000 turbo kit, you know what you are doing..

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts