SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a preview:

Click here for more pics: http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~fthomasr/turbokit/frameset.htm

Woo hoo! What I ordered has arrived. I have a few questions though. :mad:

1. *NO* Gaskets whatsoever. Why?
2. Slip joint on Wastegate. Is this correct?
3. Instructions say use anti-sieze on turbo drain fitting. Anti-sieze WTF? Why not teflon paste?
4. I see no place to put my Intake Air Temp sensor... even my place racing CAI accommodated this.
5. I have 2 fittings on the downpipe. I assume the bottom one is for O2 sensor. The top one must be for the optional EGT sensor. If so GREAT! I was about to sell my Greddy EGT.
6. *NO* Gaskets whatsoever... not even one between the 2 dowpipe sections???
7. See 1 & 6. :)

The reason why I left some pieces in bubble wrap is because I am taking the IC pipes to be powdercoated, and the exhaust pieces will be thermocoated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
uh love!!!

I need that so bad how much was that and what kit level is it stage 1 or 2 ? :p

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: uh love!!!

blitz4x said:
I need that so bad how much was that and what kit level is it stage 1 or 2 ? :p
Stage 2, of course! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
turbo question

Why it there only the exsaust side of the turbo there, and what turbos will fit on it and how mutch was it

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: turbo question

blitz4x said:
Why it there only the exsaust side of the turbo there, and what turbos will fit on it and how mutch was it
Because I have seperated that piece off the turbo to have it ported, extrude honed, and today it went out to be thermal coated. (I have had the turbo since Christmas)

What turbo will fit? Well you'll have to call F-Max for that question.

I didn't order the complete kit. So my price was custom. I am buying alot of what usually comes in the kit elsewhere. Most of it I already had, ie JWT ECU...

·
Registered
179 Posts
thanks

Thanks for the info dude !! I am trying to figure out what i should do with my 91 se-r should i turbo nos or both ??? thanks..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts