SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, turbo guys a called f mak looking for the new tubular manafold and the said that there is only 3 in exsistance... how did that guy on the board get one??? the one that will take the sick hks ball bearing turbo, any info would help looks like i am going to just use then stage 2 one they sell with a t3/4 turbo any imput.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
How do you like the Protech Engineering turbo header?

------------------

http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
how zak got one, is he vollenteered his car pretty much for a test mule. not to mention knowing the owners.

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Actually, Aaron LaBeau got the first one... he volunteered to be the guinea pig for an idea Jhame at F-MAX had. Mine was simply an exact duplicate of Aaron's setup. AFAIK F-MAX will make you that manifold if you want it, it costs $1500 by itself. The entire kit including the manifold is probably more in the $6,000 range I'm guessing. If you want that manifold, you should be able to order one but it will take them a while to make it.

And actually, I had never met anybody at FMAX before I ordered my kit... I went down there personally and met Jhame and we talked about what I wanted and why, and we were able to work it out. Jhame is a super nice guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts