SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dropped the price ro $3500

I am selling my b14... original usdm sr20 with 115k miles, located in central Jersey...

its a 95 200SX SE-R, black with black interior. the car was purple from the factory but was repainted by maaco about a year ago. the car has no body damage anywhere. interior is in very good condition. the car has a sunroof, power door locks, power windows, cruise control, keyless entry.

the car has: front and rear strut tower brace, jim wolf header (i think thats hot shot gen 3), shortened shifter (not ghetto short), warm air intake with heat shielded ractive cone filter, b15 clutch etc. about a year old, new brakepads/rotors/left frnot caliper about 6 months old, tuned up less than 20k ago, Apexi SAFC2 air fuel controller (i may keep that), white tenzo r cinco five spoke wheels (weigh 11 lb) with kumho exsta 711 tires (less than 5k miles on them)... may come with my amp and 2 10" subs too...

this car is in really great condition. it runs great, drives great, looks great, needs nothing but a good owner. i am respectfully firm on the price but i will work with the right person. i want this car to go to a good home. pm me and i will send you the pics i have... if you would like to request specific pics of anything, lemme know and i'll try to accomodate you.

ps. the only reason i am selling this car is because i have decided to buy a S13 and do some kind of JDM turbo motor swap.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
you wanna trade for a 95 240 se? it's no s13, but thought i'd ask

1 - 5 of 5 Posts