SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edited car does not come with cams and aeromotive pump and controller!!!

Well, the time has come to move on from this platform. I have purchased a loft and dont have a place for the car. It will be in storage until I find a buyer or decide to keep it. This car has been stored in a garage since I purchased it back in 2000. The list is below. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

I have picture documentation of the entire build, if interested I can email them to you.

Price $10,000 FIRM!

Specs:
Engine
Pauter rods
Cp 86mm pistons 9:1 comp.
AEBS headstuds
ARP Main studs
King Race bearings
Fully balanced and blueprinted
Underdrive pullies
sr20ve headgasket

Head
Ported and polished
3 angle valve job
Greddy valve springs

Turbo Kit
Custom O2induction Turbo Setup
T3/T67
CaliforniaJay equal length turbo manifold
Custom alternator braket
Precision 750HP intercooler core
Greddy Type R BOV
JWT pop charger
Lightning MAF
Tial 44mm wastegate
N1 throttle body
Howe custom radiator
O2induction intake manifold
Precision 1000cc injectors
JWT 96lb turbo program

Car
Ground Control Coilover kit (300/200)
KYB AGX Shicks
16in Enkei RPF1
Bent rear beam
Custom traction bars
All bushing up front replaced with ES bushings
Prothane MM
HKS EVC 3 boost controller
Greddy EGT gauge
Defi boost and fuel pressure gauges
Autometer water temp and 5in tach.
Gtir front seats
Walbro Fuel pump
NX2000 front brakes
Carbo Tech Panther Plus pads

Car will come with but not installed
24 x 9 1/2 MH Slicks on Lenso 13in drag wheels
Trust Rocker arm stoppers

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Wow! Whoever buys this is getting a killer car. Sad to see it go, but hopefully it will get a great home. Bump for a badass car!

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
WOW Rust so you decide to sell the beast. You just got it running a few months ago. I notice alot of people build the crap out of their cars and sell them right after. Anyways good luck with your sell.

·
fan boys suck!!!
1,719 Posts
damn mr diamonds.......well gotta say ive like this setup ...very clean....i think its worth the 10k but i dont think anyones gonna wanna buy it for that much inless they old school like us haha....anyhow free bump for a very nice put together b14 hope u sticking around this forum peace

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have not dyno or ran it, no time.... But I can tell you that at 10psi it was well over 350hp.

I am in no hurry to sell or need to sell it. I have come to the point where I would like to but dont want to at the same time. So I have my price and if someone wants it then its gone.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
i heard its a 600hp monster. Or atlease thats what the goals were.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
if a TOOL ends up trying to give you $10000 for it then I will have to step in for the $10005.00 offer. Let me know if that TOOL ever comes around!?!

sorry to hear that your sellin it, I hope you end up keepin it but I totally understand your situation.

·
PTE billet wheel pimpin
1,438 Posts
I just spent 10k cash on wifes damn XTERRA and now I am buying a house ...damn pockets full of nothing but lint for the time being ......

·
Registered
789 Posts
your engine bay is just unbelivable. Very clean. BUMP

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.