SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 civic si shell that was a theft recovery me and my girlfriends dad towed for the local state police. All it has done was sit behind his autobody shop. I have NO TITLE and dont think i can get one. Its electric blue with almost all the body panels except the trunk. Its got all the glass and doors too. No interior but i think it does have the dash. I had also cut some of the wiring harness after the drivers seat to lenghten a cd changer harness. Its sitting on stock suspension with steelies. Im looking for best offer but im still contemplating on building a track car out of this.

Ill get some pics once i start working (hip-knee problems are disabling me to do anything pretty much).

Thanks!

-Eric

·
S12//SR20//HOONIGAN
647 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.. ill start parting it out if no one takes it in a month or so. Im still thinking about making this into an autocross whip. Ill get some pics up once my doctor says i can. (crashed my dirtbike, tore my acl andfractured my hip) I should be going back to work by the weekend.

-Eric

·
Registered
28 Posts
What gives u the right to sell this car? Its a stolen vehicle and the right full owner or lein holder has every right t come pic it up... Did u guys ever look into if it had a lien holder? Im sure u more then likely did or you would have just put a storage lien on this vehicle and got the title that way. Finance companys can be slower then **** but when they come to collect because the state police have record of you having it then its gonna be on you.. And who ever buys the car from u will be stripped of the vehicle no if an buts about it...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What? My girlfriends dad does all the the towing for the police in my local area. Im not shure if the old owner or the insurance company gave him the car, but i belive it was for the tow fee. Its been sitting in teh back of his shop since the summer. So i figured it would be a good idea to get this thing out of there because were moving to a new shop up the road. This car is currently not in my possesion, he has offerd to sell it to me with my intentions of making a auto cross car. But since i have very little extra cash im unable to buy it from him. Were sending old parts cars from the old and new to the junkyard and i figure this is something that should not be junked. Even though it is a honda... It still deserves a second chance.

I am not selling this to make profit.. I am just doing a favor for my girlfriend's dad. Who has owend his auto body shop for over 20 years.

-Eric

·
Registered
28 Posts
What? My girlfriends dad does all the the towing for the police in my local area. Im not shure if the old owner or the insurance company gave him the car, but i belive it was for the tow fee. Its been sitting in teh back of his shop since the summer. So i figured it would be a good idea to get this thing out of there because were moving to a new shop up the road. This car is currently not in my possesion, he has offerd to sell it to me with my intentions of making a auto cross car. But since i have very little extra cash im unable to buy it from him. Were sending old parts cars from the old and new to the junkyard and i figure this is something that should not be junked. Even though it is a honda... It still deserves a second chance.

I am not selling this to make profit.. I am just doing a favor for my girlfriend's dad. Who has owend his auto body shop for over 20 years.

-Eric

If it was givin to him then why doesnt he have the title?

·
Banned
152 Posts
how much for the car?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Were open to offers right now, I havent seen the car since febuary so mabye more could be gone, so once i check it out this weekend ill get set a price.

I still might take it and use it as a track car..

Not shure yet..

-E

1 - 10 of 10 Posts