SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gauging interest:

4 50lb msd injectors still in my car, less than 2k miles on them. bought from jwt - $200 obo

4 brand new 72lb msd injectors - $300 obo

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
iczer200sx said:
gauging interest:

4 50lb msd injectors still in my car, less than 2k miles on them. bought from jwt - $200 obo

4 brand new 72lb msd injectors - $300 obo

Hey man! I call dibs on the injectors!! (the 4 72lb's)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
50lb going to manny. justin, let me know if you want the 72lb for sure, and i'll hit you up when i receive them in the mail.

reason i was gauging interest was i talked to ben today at jwt, and it turns out i'm over my limits with the 50lb 3 bar. that setup is good for 350 flywheel hp, and i'm over 400. anyhow, didn't really think it over, but i guess i'm forced to upgrade to 72's now!!

·
Only Car in Cali W/ Rust!
437 Posts
dibs on 72lb if he doesnt go through..

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Jackson Diamond said:
It about time you start buying ****... :D

yeah I know, tell me about it! Just wait til July :D . Sometime around then I want to buy an 02 mani too! I'll post up pics of the process as it goes....

Iczer..so do you need the 72lb injectors, or no? If you do, you can keep them, if not LMK and I'll get back with you like tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
djmayhem said:
Iczer..so do you need the 72lb injectors, or no? If you do, you can keep them, if not LMK and I'll get back with you like tomorrow.
i didn't realize you called dibs on the 72's, thought you were the person i was talking to on aim. anyhow, i bought a set of 8 72lb msd injectors ($589 plus shipping), and splitting the cost with someone here to get it down to $300 for a set of 4. let me know if you want them, i should be receiving them in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
se-rhawkus has dibs on the 50lb once i pull them out. i'll let you know if he changes his mind..

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
iczer200sx said:
i didn't realize you called dibs on the 72's, thought you were the person i was talking to on aim. anyhow, i bought a set of 8 72lb msd injectors ($589 plus shipping), and splitting the cost with someone here to get it down to $300 for a set of 4. let me know if you want them, i should be receiving them in a couple days.

Oh ok, lol. Do they have the injector clips wires and resistors??

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope, just injectors.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright, debunk you're up for the 50's, if not bookdet. the nx, did you want the 72's? if not, nismo91ser, i guess they're yours.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all sold, sorry for the late update.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts