SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased and picked this car up a few days ago and drove it to nj from long island. This is a solid running car BUT...

I purchased this as a project car to totally rebuild, when i got it home and my father saw well thats why im selling it. The car isnt allowed in my driveway so i have no where to keep it.

The car is a 93 SE-R
Color is RED
141,000 miles.
It runs great

Now the car is not in great condition. There is alot of rust in the trunk and some other surface rust. Driver window doesnt work, leaking trans fluid from shiftlinkage. The cars interior and exterior are great. The only thing is the rust in the trunk and some around the car. Thats really it, i dont have pics or a digital camera but ill try with my cell phone.

I am asking what i paid for it 1600. I guess its kind of Neg.

·
Fast and unobtrusive....
375 Posts
Greetings from Vol Land!

I'm looking for an SE-R for my son, who wants mine. Post some pics if you can....

Thanks,
Lance

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this kind of sucks but since i dint get any responses when i first posted for a couple days i started to work on the car and fixed it alot and took car of somethings and actaully ordered some parts for the car so im not going to sell the car unless someone is willing to pay for the brand new parts i have for the car and the car itself. which is more then 1600, as of now im keeping it unless someone comes up with an offer. Im not trying to be an asshole but it was just sitting there and i was bored so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts