SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Complete Running Teal 95 SE-R that I need to sell ASAP. I may part it out, but for now I would like to just have it gone.

I have alot of parts that were recently replaced including Trans, Dr RAXLE, clutch kit, Starter, Alt, Dr rear bearing, Outer Tie rods, Windshield + more. Great parts car. Nice interior, ABS, has front end and Dr R Qtr panel damage.

Motor was compression tested not long ago, 179-181 across the cyl's.

$850 firm

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
man if you were only closer...bump.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
PM sent.

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
INFO UPDATE:

Car has not been parted out any, full car. You could drive it home if you have a spot welder or any other way to reconnect the flex pipe. There are no mods on the car, Clean title, sunroof, around 170k on her.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
INFO UPDATE:

Car has not been parted out any, full car. You could drive it home if you have a spot welder or any other way to reconnect the flex pipe. There are no mods on the car, Clean title, around 170k on her.
Ok are you answering to my PM? I am interested in knowing your price could you call me please.

You did however state that full car or parts/

Thanks

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
does it have a motor?

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
I believe driving home would require a motor. :rolleyes:
I guess my post must be invisible, I have sent you my number and asked for your asking price and have yet to hear a word from you, could you reply pls.

Thanks

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
your PM box is full

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Please check your PM box and empty it. Please contact me ASAP

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Ok so what price are you working with now, you gave me one and I made a counter offer but you never replied.

Thanks

·
I'm ah.... learning
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP....

Now that the convention and my personal matters are behind me, I need to get this car sold. Anyone that was interested before, please PM me.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I MUST have the rear bumper!! Pretty please part that out to me... I'll pay any and all shipping for it...

Cheers-
Erich

1 - 20 of 25 Posts