Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check your email!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
somebody has got to be looking for a nice car?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I m desperately looking.
Do you even realized how much are you asking there buddy? Just remember, the more money we put into our cars, we will lost it, it will not recover. I have not seen a B14 sold for around 8 grand for quite sometimes, even with 50K miles, it still less than your asking price. Please, Please dont be offended. It just help to lower it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the respond but I know I can get what I'm asking. My car is on of the nicest 200sx I have ever seen.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah not on here everybody is cheap

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Overlooked said:
LOL, I drove 16 hours to get a clean SE-R, and didnt pay anywhere near 8K. Only way you will get that is if you find some rich moron that doesnt research anythin. Even when I wrecked my *98* with only *55K* miles i got *above* book value for it, and i got 6700. Good Luck. If you wanted to sell it alot cheaper without those rims too, I would be interested in pcking up a 3rd :).

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Overlooked said:
what does being cheap has to do with anything ?
for a 8000 you can pick up a nice a turbo se-r
**** there is a 2000 se with 30k on it for sale turbo and **** for 10k obo

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
compared this car has turbo and is clean. My car has every bolt on part you can buy. My car has won many shows in florida. Your comparing to different cars.

·
Registered
21 Posts
THAT car does not have turbo... it says it is a perfect candidate for a swap cause it has high miles...

good luck on selling your car at 8k, but i doubt it will happen here... ppl on these forums buy cheap and plan to spend more on upgrades than the car itself.... nothing bad w/ that...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Have you put this car in the classifieds in your hometown? I seriously doubt that you will get 8K for your vehicle. Even though it's a show car. Don't get offended, but you need to realize that your car is only valued 6500 Kelley Blue Book. So you need to lower your asking price. Good Luck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you like the car make me an offer with or without the wheels

·
The SE-R Sitter
1,925 Posts
Being cheap has nothing to do with it. If something isn't worth the money then it's not.
I don't see you getting $8k on this forum for a car with just bolts on’s, if you don’t notice everything is turbo now and days. Maybe you can get your asking price on Auto trader or eBay but not someone on the forum that knows what to look for. There has been a couple of Turbo 200SX SE-R's going for $4-5k and still in pretty good condition and just think about how much money they are loosening when they sell their car, it's not cheap to go turbo and the time involved in doing so.
Good luck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mndgy said:
so did you lower your price yet?...:)
Make me resonable offer!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts