SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 99 Sentra Se Limited 5spd $2500!!!!!!!!

Sup,
I wasnt planning on ever selling this car because there so hard to find but, i changed my mind. The car has a CLEAN title with a little over 180k on the chassis. The motor was replaced last year with a low mileage Sr with 73k miles. The car runs great and has alot of new parts. The car does need a paint job and a little body work but nothing too major. The interior is pretty clean overall with a few scuffs here and there. The Car needs a rear O2 and that is why the CEL is on.The A/C blows nice and cold and, was recently recharged.I am asking $3500 for the car which is a good price for this car. If you have any questions just PM me or email me at [email protected]. The car is located in Orlando, FL. If you need better pics just lmk and ill get some more up.

Mods
Dropzone Springs
8000k Hids
98 Se Front Bumper
98 Se Grill

Recent Maintance
Spark Plugs
Wires
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
Cap and Rotor
Coolant Flush
Water Pump
New Tires

·
love the Florida sun!!
1,906 Posts
dammit those wheels are hot....free bump for a good price....GL with the sale

·
Registered
727 Posts
What is the best price you can do on this car? I'll need to fix the CEL and would like to get the bumper and grille painted...Whats up with the SE logo on the pass side fender? Looks missing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3200 is the best i can do i can get u a good paint job for 400 bucks meaning the whole car. i have the emblems i just wanted to clean up the car by removing them. this car is so hard to find it took me 4 months to find it but yea its a great running car. the cel will be an easy fix and if i can get my hand on an o2 ill fix it myself.

·
Registered
727 Posts
3200 is the best i can do i can get u a good paint job for 400 bucks meaning the whole car. i have the emblems i just wanted to clean up the car by removing them. this car is so hard to find it took me 4 months to find it but yea its a great running car. the cel will be an easy fix and if i can get my hand on an o2 ill fix it myself.
Ok, well I can have the bumper and grill painted for less. Only because I know a friend, etc...you know how that works.
I'd like to come look at the car for sure and get a feel for how it drives. Let me know...

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
yea she held up real good from when i bought her from u............do u know if there is a stock clutch with the tranny i have............i thought it was a p11 tranny but its a b14???

·
Registered
727 Posts
Oh right, sorry man that you were trying to detour me from getting this car.

Ok, the tranny was explained to me to be from a g20. Forgot the guys name who sold it to me from Illinois...Should be under my posts...If you check my posts, then his you will see the info.

No more jacking this guys thread

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just needs a little love...want to sell if it doesnt sell soon ill just paint it and keep it and find myself a classic

1 - 20 of 87 Posts